Rod Laver Arena
- Depart's: Saturday 19 October 2013
- Return's: Sunday 20 October 2013
The 'King of Waltz' will return to Melbourne in October 2013! André Rieu, the Johann Strauss Orchestra and his many soloists will take to the stage with an enchanting new show guaranteed to turn every audience member into a lifelong fan. Come and treat yourself to an unforgettable evening of breath-taking music.
SORRY SOLD OUT - TAKING WAIT LIST NAMES!
THE RED CENTRE and DARWIN
18 Days, August 2013
DEPART: Monday 5 August 2013
RETURN: Thursday 22 August 2013
Griffith, Clare, Port Pirie, Port Augusta, Woomera, Coober Pedy, Erldunda, KingsCanyon, Ayers Rock, Alice Springs, Tennant Creek, Katherine, KakaduNational Park, DARWIN
- Accompaniment by Allan & Denise, Coach Travel ex Griffith,
- Air tickets Darwin to Griffith
- Woomera Museum, Underground Opal Cave Coober Pedy , Kings Canyon
- Ayres Rock, The Olgas, Standley's Chasm, Ride a Camel
- Mataranca Thermal Pool, Katherine Gorge, Yellow Water Cruise
- Kakadu National Park, Ubir Rock, Adelaide River Jumping Crocodile Cruise
- Aquasceen Fish Feeding, Territory Wildlife Park
- Darwin Harbour Sunset Cruise
- Quality Accommodation 16 nights
- Quality Meals. Fully Cooked breakfast each morning.
- Dinner every evening
- Lunch where noted in the itinerary
- AND MUCH, MUCH, MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU'LL NEVER NEVER KNOW IF YOU NEVER NEVER GO.
HURRY TOUR NEARLY FULL
MAKE YOUR BOOKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!
HUNTER VALLEY GARDENS ESCAPE
4 DAY TOUR
DEPARTS: Saturday 9 November 2013
RETURNS: Tuesday 12 November 2013
Spanning over 25 acres, be amazed by the sensational sights, colours, and fragrances of the ten stunning feature gardens. Explore each garden one-by-one and enjoy an exciting journey through the thousands of flowers, trees, and shrubs with discovery at every turn.
Bask in a lavish array of colour and scent found in the Rose Garden with hundreds and thousands of roses on display, rest above the 10 metre high waterfall, of the Sunken Garden and take in the superb views from the lookout; or step back in time with all the favourite fairytale characters in the Storybook Garden.
Along the eight kilometres of walking paths are more than six thousand trees, one million ground covers and six hundred thousand shrubs. A floral display featuring a variety of plants and statuary, all of a standard that you won’t see elsewhere in Australia.
Hunter Valley Gardens is also wheelchair friendly and allows access to all a
The GREAT Ocean Road & Magnificent GRAMPIANS
7 DAY TOUR
- DEPART: Monday 15 April 2013
- RETURN: Sunday 21 April 2013
The Great Ocean Road is an Australian National Heritage listed 243-kilometre stretch of road along the south-eastern coast of Australia between Torquay and Warrnambool. The road was built by returned soldiers between 1919 and 1932, and is the world's largest war memorial; dedicated to casualties of World War I. It winds through varying terrain alongside the coast, and provides access to several prominent landmarks; including the nationally significant Twelve Apostles.